An entirely new magazine for the finescale modelling enthusiast from GreyStar Publications
Buy issues 1, 2, 3 Subscribe for a year Finescale Review is an all-new magazine aimed at railway modellers who like to ‘do’ rather than just buy……
Covering all popular scales, all gauges and all eras, it will always feature hands-on modelling using both new technology and classic techniques, salted with prototype information and drawings – finescale modelling at its uncompromising and sometimes quirky best, presented by established names as well as new talent.
Published and edited by Bob Barlow and co-edited by Tim Shackleton, Finescale Review is a large format, full-colour 56-page quarterly on gloss art paper with the highest possible production values. It is available on an annual subscription basis or individually through a selection of regional finescale traders and shops, or from this website at £5.50 per copy
INCLUDED IN THE FIRST ISSUE:
• Light-and-shade: displaying and photographing locos and stock in a lit diorama to produce breathtakingly convincing results
• Blow-by-blow description of the conversion of an iconic new RTR loco into a finescale beauty
• Taming LEDs, from dazzling to an authentic, gentle glow
• Have gas, will travel – ‘Cordon’ gas wagons in the finest P4 detail• Buckingham re-born – the late Peter Denny’s glorious creation as you have never seen it before
• A 15xx in finescale 2mm
• Plus finescale archaeology, news, notes, gossip and much more….
Tags: Finescale Modelling, Magazine, Railways