EM Gauge Society is a UK based international society created to promote and cater for railway modellers working to a scale of 4mm/ft and a18.2mm gauge.We also cater for P4 modellers working to the more demanding Protofour standards and a track gauge of18.83mm.
- Technical Manual – Over 250 pages containing hints & tips to assist you in constructing or converting your models. (now issued on CD with option of printed copy). Click here to view a sample.
- Updates issued with Newsletter. Newsletters issued regularly throughout the year. Gives the Society latest news and updates. Useful sales section for members to sell and buy items. Click here to view a sample.
- Area Groups and groups within existing model railway clubs can be found in many parts of the country. Groups will extend a warm welcome to new members so you won’t feel alone with your problems.
- EMGS Events – Each year the Society runs shows. Currently we have the major one at Bracknell, with a second in Manchester. We are always hoping to improve and aim to make them some of the best shows in the country. As well as layouts, each event comprises lectures, demonstrations and specialist trade stands. Plus we have our AGM. Whilst on a smaller scale it is a useful place to shop and see what’s happening in the Society and have your say on how we run things. The annual modelling competition takes place at the AGM.
- Trade Sales – We stock many items at competitive prices to assist you with your hobby. Our Trade Office is a good source of knowledge and is ready to advise on what you need to convert your stock or build the track. We do offer a mail order service to our members.