Join our worldwide community of thousands of N gauge modellers, and access a growing range of exclusive products and services, all designed to assist your N Gauge modelling, whether you are a beginner or an expert.
Our professionally printed colour magazine. Typically 90 plus pages of news, reviews and articles.
We provide all these other features too.
- Exclusive rolling stock kits – Over 50 different wagon designs
- Exclusive Ready To Run stock
- Bi-monthly Journal – 100 page full-colour magazine of layouts, reviews and modelling guides
- Modelmaster transfers – Extensive range for UK wagons, coaches and locos
- NGS mail order – Nearly 2,000 N Gauge items from one convenient shop
- Handbook – Over 200 pages
- Area Groups – Find fellow enthusiasts locally
- Annual Model Making Competition – Inspire and be inspired
- Help Line – Answers for your modelling problems and queries
- Annual General Meeting – Have your say in your society
The N Gauge Society is open to anyone modelling in N Gauge, whether UK, European, Far East or American prototype, and any era. We also aim to provide encouragement to beginners as well as inspiration to more experienced model makers.